Assisted Living Facilities Violations Map
Search for a assisted living facility or click around on the map to find a suitable assisted living facility in your area.
About the Violations Map
The team at Menzer Law Firm put together this map and tool to help those searching for Assisted Living Facilities for their loved ones. There is, at the time of creation, no other tool that rates Washington assisted living facilities based upon violations received.
An assisted living facility can receive a violation for many reasons. A violation can be given for severe issues such as neglecting a patient to the point of death or it can be given for less severe issues like improper training of staff. Our tool simply reports on the raw number of violations that have been given to a facility by the state. You can learn more about the violations reported by reviewing the links provided for each facility.
- Facilities listed as Low Risk have had zero reported violations.
- Facilities listed as Medium Risk have had 1-5 reported violations.
- Facilities listed as High Risk have had 5+ violations.
We recommend searching for facilities in your area then reviewing each of the facilities you’re considering by the number and type of violations they may have. You can learn about the specific violations by clicking through the documentation we’ve provided links to.
- Data for the map was pulled in February 2019 from the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services website
- Violations are defined as any violation listed within an Enforcement Letter given to the facility by the state.
- Failing to address a violation may be listed as a second violation.
- Menzer Law Firm is providing the map as a service.